Citation Made Easy with EndNote Online
Workshops take place in Google Meet. You will receive the Google Meet link in an email the day before the workshop.
Save time adding references to your papers with EndNote! Available to all Ontario Tech students, EndNote is a citation management tool that you can use to organize and easily access your references (articles, books, websites, etc.) and create citations in Word.
In this hands-on workshop, you will:
- Add references to your EndNote Library
- Organize and edit references to save yourself time later
- In Word, create in-text citations and a reference list in your preferred citation style (APA, MLA, IEEE, journal-specific, etc.)
Please make sure you have EndNote installed on your computer in advance of the workshop. If you don’t have it, check the Software Portal or contact IT Services.
Use the Begin Registration button below to select any of these dates:
- Tuesday, October 6, 12-1pm
- Wednesday, October 28, 12-1pm
- Tuesday, November 10, 12-1pm
- Wednesday, November 25, 12-1pm
Can’t attend a workshop, or have specific EndNote questions that you’d rather discuss one-on-one? Book an appointment for an individual EndNote session with a librarian by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.