Trending Topics: How to find highly cited journals, articles, and authors In-Person
Workshops take place in Google Meet. You will receive the Google Meet link in an email the day before the workshop.
Want to know what is trending in your discipline? Curious about what the high impact research is in your field? You have come to the right place! In this workshop you will learn how to leverage library resources to find and follow what is trending in various research disciplines. We will cover how to use tools such as Scopus, Web of Science, and Journal Citation Reports to stay current with hot topics. This workshop is applicable to students and researchers in all disciplines.
In this workshop you will learn how to:
- Utilize library resources to find high impact factor journals, articles, and researchers in your research area
- Locate and follow highly cited top experts by research discipline
- Discover open source trend data, such as Google's trending topics.
Use the Begin Registration button below to select any of these dates:
- Tuesday, October 20th, 12-1pm
- Wednesday, November 4th, 12-1pm
- Tuesday, November 17th, 12-1pm
- Wednesday, December 2nd, 12-1pm